Nucleic Acid-Modifying Enzymes
AMV Reverse Transcriptase
- Isolated from Avian Myeloblastosis Virus originally produced in our facility for the NIH
- Native AMV RT produces high molecular weight cDNA
- Life Sciences Advanced Technologies is the major source of the native form of this enzyme
Click here to see our available AMV Reverse Transcriptase products and specifications.
T7 RNA Polymerase
- Isolated from E. coli transformed with T7 bacteriophage
- Recognizes and initiates synthesis of RNA from double-stranded DNA templates that carry the T7-specific promoter
- Suitable for use in performance of amplification of RNA substrates in conjunction with AMV RT and RNaseH
Click here to see our available products and specifications.
- An endonuclease that specifically degrades the RNA of DNA-RNA hybrids, without affecting unhybridized RNA
- Tested for RNase and DNase activity
Click here to see our available RNase H products and specifications.